The Crane D138.PF is a PN16 class Bronze Press-Fit Check Valve.
Allows flow in a single direction & automatically closes if flow reverses.
Supplied as a single integral unit means less joints on-site.
The performance, dimensions & tolerances are known in advance.
Features & Benefits;
- Check valve complete with Press-Fit connectors
- Permits flow in one direction & automatically closes if flow reverses
- Supplied as one integral unit means less joints to make on-site
- The performance, exact dimensions & tolerances are known in advance
- Incorporates both Crane Fluid Systems and proven Geberit Mapress
- Vibration tested to DVGW and bend tested to BS EN 331
- Quickly and easily installed using a Press-Fit tool (supplied by others)
This download includes the Crane Fluid Systems D138.PF Bronze Press-Fit Check Valve including all size variations (from 1/2x15mm up to 2x54mm).
Please load this component via the type catalogue to display alternate sizes.