Durapipe HTA® is a complete C-PVC pipework system for domestic hot and cold water services, providing secure, quicker and easier installations. Durapipe HTA® is a cost-effective alternative to copper.
- Key Product Features
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Limescale and corrosion free
- No power or hot works required
- Fully WRAS Approved for drinking water
- Suitable for chemical and heat (bacterial) treatment for both hot and cold water
- Smooth bore providing optimum water flow
- Dedicated bracketing
- European fire classification – BS1d0 (Non-flammable, no smoke, no flaming droplets)
This download is for the HTA - Adaptor Nipples B fitting and includes the following sizes;
- 16mm x 3/8"
- 20mm x 1/2"
- 25mm x 3/4"
- 32mm x 1"
- 40mm x 1"1/4
- 50mm x 1"1/2